I am going to talk about what I wrote about Myst island on Thursday, 18Th September.
I can hear a noise it sounds like a whale and it is very happy. I am looking down and I can see a circular building and it is being held up by cogs and water is surrounding the building. What is on my right is it a castle. The sea is so pretty it is glittery and it has shadows and the water is sparing on me. The checked floor reminds of a kitchen floor. There is a hall way it is so skinny i can hardly move left or right. If I go left I will be in a room I would rather be outside. I am in a room it has got battling stuff in it can I touch stuff. I can see a monkey face I reach out to touch the face it is old and hairy. As I sit in the throne I can see everything. There is a telescope I go to look in it i can't it is just all blur. Cathrine is a pale lady she has got black hair and a very big dress. I can see a picture, a bird, books, clock, telescope, lights, shapes in glass and the space ship and sunken ship. The music sounds like chimes, drums and a violin. It seems that every painting has lights on either side. Is this Atris? This man is very light skinned and is wearing red, white and black and is holding a stick and I feel powerful like him. That is my Myst writing please leave a comment.
I can hear a noise it sounds like a whale and it is very happy. I am looking down and I can see a circular building and it is being held up by cogs and water is surrounding the building. What is on my right is it a castle. The sea is so pretty it is glittery and it has shadows and the water is sparing on me. The checked floor reminds of a kitchen floor. There is a hall way it is so skinny i can hardly move left or right. If I go left I will be in a room I would rather be outside. I am in a room it has got battling stuff in it can I touch stuff. I can see a monkey face I reach out to touch the face it is old and hairy. As I sit in the throne I can see everything. There is a telescope I go to look in it i can't it is just all blur. Cathrine is a pale lady she has got black hair and a very big dress. I can see a picture, a bird, books, clock, telescope, lights, shapes in glass and the space ship and sunken ship. The music sounds like chimes, drums and a violin. It seems that every painting has lights on either side. Is this Atris? This man is very light skinned and is wearing red, white and black and is holding a stick and I feel powerful like him. That is my Myst writing please leave a comment.






0 comments:
Post a Comment