CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Myst

When I switch them green something else behind it is caching my eye it is the greenish blueish glittery sea I open up a book and see very precious and old pages with really good hand writing. If those monkey people are still on the island then i have been watched. If this is an old book the pages look as if they have just been put in. If after I read this book maybe the giant tree elevator will work I might be able to see the monkey people and see if there are more humans on the island. Maybe there is two books that keep on going with this story maybe the second one is burned like all the other books so how do I get all the information. I am a god to the monkey people. I would not want to be that man because he got burned. The writing has suddenly turned blue wow I like that colour of ink. The writing after the blue ink is green ink. His children are Sirrus and Achenar. This age is called Channelwood. Lots of people die in this book it must be a very bad life. As I look up I can see leaves and a bubble protecting the leaves.
That was my Myst writing we do it everyday thank you for reading.

0 comments: