CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Reading Response


On Friday, 14 November I did a reading response and I am going to write about to write about it for you. Today I read The Third Prince by Rachel Flynn. My favourite character is Glori because she is the only character I have met. This section makes me wonder if the prince will come to Glori. Now I am going to read the blurb because if you want to get the book you know what it is about... When princess Glori wishes for a charming prince and he doesn't turn up, she becomes impatient and wishes again. And again... Will Glori ever find her true prince?


Irate this book 7 out of 10. These are the insturtions for the wishing seeds... Wishing seeds Just seal each with a wishing kiss and tell to it your secret wish then throw it to the whispering wind and wait for what the wind will bring. I think that Glori's wish will come true but I will just have to keep reading on.


0 comments: