Today I read Br
atz Cool Cruise by Chirstine Peymani. I think that it is funny that Cloe, Yasman, Jade and Sasha talk about swim suits. I think that Cloe, Yasman, Jade and Sasha are excited that they are going on a world wide cruise all summer long for a T.V show. The Bratz have been on anther show called America Rocks Fashion you can get it on Ds as a game. Now I am going read a bit were they talking about swim suits because it is funny: Jade strolled into Beachcomber, a cute new swimwear shop, where she spotted a sweet little pink-and-green-striped bikini. she was searching through the racks for a coordinating sarong when suddenly someone coveredher eyes."Guess who!" Cloe called. Jade turned around to see her best friends standing behind her. "Wow that was fast!". "Hey when the mall calls, who are we to drag our feet?" Sasha replied. "Just let me try on this swimsuit, and then we'll go in search of some nautical gear," Jade told her friends. "Oh, but do you girls need new swimsuits, too?". I am up to page 9. I am 2 pages away from chapter 2. If I had to be a character in the book I would be all of the the bratz because they go on a lot of around the world T.V shows.
atz Cool Cruise by Chirstine Peymani. I think that it is funny that Cloe, Yasman, Jade and Sasha talk about swim suits. I think that Cloe, Yasman, Jade and Sasha are excited that they are going on a world wide cruise all summer long for a T.V show. The Bratz have been on anther show called America Rocks Fashion you can get it on Ds as a game. Now I am going read a bit were they talking about swim suits because it is funny: Jade strolled into Beachcomber, a cute new swimwear shop, where she spotted a sweet little pink-and-green-striped bikini. she was searching through the racks for a coordinating sarong when suddenly someone coveredher eyes."Guess who!" Cloe called. Jade turned around to see her best friends standing behind her. "Wow that was fast!". "Hey when the mall calls, who are we to drag our feet?" Sasha replied. "Just let me try on this swimsuit, and then we'll go in search of some nautical gear," Jade told her friends. "Oh, but do you girls need new swimsuits, too?". I am up to page 9. I am 2 pages away from chapter 2. If I had to be a character in the book I would be all of the the bratz because they go on a lot of around the world T.V shows. 





0 comments:
Post a Comment