One of the things we did at Under Water World was feed the sharks. We fed the sharks with prawns. When we threw the prawns in all the sharks went to fight over the prawns. I didn't now that sting rays eat prawns. Our tour guide Tracy-Ann dropped a prawn on the first step and ate it it was scary because it was so close to Reihana and I. One of the sharks jumped up and ate the prawn in the air and made a big splash. If I was a shark I would love to be fed. When we were done feeding the sharks our hands smelt like fish because of the prawns that we were holding and we cleaned them by putting them in the touch tank.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Thank you Riley. This is a great reflection. I particularly like the bit about if I was a shark. I remember that it was quite scary and I also remember the smell.
Mrs J
Post a Comment